Ring Of Honor is back for the twenty seventh episode on HonorClub. Tonight’s show includes a NJPW TV Championship match, that kicks off the show with Metalik challenging Zack Sabre Jr. Plus, Emi Sakura is in action and the Mogul Embassy defend their six-man tag team titles against the high flying team of Darius Martin, Action Andretti and Lee Johnson in the main event.
The Mogul Embassy go to battle in a six-man tag team match against Darius Martin, Action Andretti and Lee Johnson in the main event for the six-man tag titles. This is a classic big powerful men vs. smaller speedy men match.
It took a while for the young guys to take down the Mogul Embassy, but Lee Johnson eventually got Brian Cage down with an impressive body slam. The offensive didn’t last long though, as the Mogul Embassy was back in control in quick fashion.
They had Lee Johnson suffering in their corner of the ring for a good while, but, Lee eventually got his way out and made a tag to Action Andretti who came in on fire. Andretti had every member of Mogul Embassy reeling and even got a near fall after a Spanish fly on Kaun.
Things started to break down with everyone rushing into the ring to fight off their opponents, but it left Lee Johnson in their alone with the entire Mogul Embassy, who hit a triple slingshot powerbomb on him for the win.
You can see full results from tonight’s Ring Of Honor episode below
Ring Of Honor Results
- NJPW TV Championship: Zack Sabre Jr(c) defeats Metalik
- Josh Woods defeats John Walters
- Lee Moriarty & The WorkHorsemen defeat Invictus Khash, Lorde Crews & Beef
- Cole Karter defeats Dustin Jackson
- Emi Sakura defeats Alice Crowley
- Spanish Announce Project defeats The OutRunners
- Marina Shafir defeats Angelica Risk
- Six-Man Tag Team Championships: Mogul Embassy(c) defeats Darius Martin, Action Andretti & Lee Johnson
By: Brady Alexander