- Errol Spence And Terence Crawford Will Clash On July 29 For The Undisputed Title
- The All-American Welterweight Fight Is One Of The Most Anticipated In The Sport
- TNT Sports Will Show Spence vs Crawford In The UK For A £19.95 PPV Price
Errol Spence Jr and Terence Crawford will collide in one of the best matchups in the sport this Saturday, July 29 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, live on Showtime Pay-Per-View in the United States.
The clash between undefeated pound-for-pound fighters will crown the first undisputed welterweight champion in the four-belt era and give one undefeated American arguably the strongest claim to P4P #1.
Spence vs Crawford is a fight that has been years in the making and like all super fights there were a multitude of problems from network to transparency but in just a few days time they will finally meet in US boxing’s ‘Superbowl’ event.
It is hard to think of a bigger 50/50 fight in boxing at the moment than this one and it truly is set to be the fight of the year.
Both fighters carry perfect records with Spence winning all 28 of his bouts, 22 by way of knockout.
Crawford, 2 years Spence’s senior, has a record of 39 wins from his 39 fights with 30 of them coming via a stoppage Crawford has never gone the distance at the Welterweight limit.
Spence has been fairly inactive in recent years, having last fought over a year ago when he beat Yordenis Ugas, whereas Crawford last fought 8 months ago when he defeated David Avanesyan via a 6th round stoppage.
The pair do both boast impressive resumes though but this will without a doubt be the toughest test in each of their careers so far.
Spence vs Crawford Undercard
- Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford, 12 rounds for the undisputed welterweight title
- Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera, 12 rounds lightweight, WBC and WBA eliminator
- Nonito Donaire vs. Alexandro Santiago, 12 rounds for the vacant WBC bantamweight title
- Yoenis Tellez vs. Sergio Garcia, 10 rounds super welterweight
- Steven Nelson vs. Rowdy Legend Montgomery, 10 rounds super middleweight
- Jose Salas Reyes vs. Aston Palicte, 10 rounds super bantamweight
Spence vs Crawford UK Start Time And TV Channel
The preliminary action is scheduled to begin at 11:00 pm BST (6:00 pm ET, 3:00 pm PT) on the Showtime Boxing YouTube channels with the main card a little while later at 1 am BST (8 pm ET, 5 pm PT) live on Showtime PPV in the US and TNT Sports Box Office in the UK.
Main Event Ring Walks will occur at approximately 4:00 am BST (11:00 pm ET, 8:00 pm PT).
Stay tuned to NoSmokeSport.com for more details about the running order, undercard and fight week updates as they happen.
Follow EverythingBoxing On Twitter For Live Coverage.
Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford– Undisputed World Welterweight Title – Sat, July 29 – T-Mobile Arena Las Vegas, USA – Live On TNT Sports Box Office