Ring Of Honor is back for the fourth episode on HonorClub. The show is packed with big tag team action, Mark Briscoe in action, champions going to battle and Samoa Joe defending his Ring Of Honor TV Championship in an open challenge, and that is our main event.
Samoa put out an open challenge to anyone to challenge him for his Television Championship in the main event. The challenge was accepted by Cheeseburger.
Sadly for Burger, Samoa Joe was on the attack immediately. The size discrepancy was very evident here and when Cheeseburger tried to fight back, he was put right down. Joe followed it up with his finisher the “Muscle Buster” and finished off Cheeseburger in less than two minutes.
Following the match, Joe hit another muscle buster on Cheeseburger while screaming into the camera for Mark Briscoe to pay attention to what he’s about to do. Joe grabbed a chair and was about to finish off Cheeseburger, but Mark Briscoe made the save with a chair of his own to make Joe run away.
Ring Of Honor Results
Samoa Joe vs. Mark Briscoe at the SuperCard Of Honor Pay-Per-View next Friday for the ROH TV Title is official.
You can see the full results from tonight’s Ring Of Honor episode below.
- Mark Briscoe def. Tony Nese
- Blake Christian, Metalik & AR Fox def Slim J, Ari Daivari & Jeeves Kay; Following the match, The Embassy laid out the winning team.
- Skye Blue def. Lady Frost
- RUSH & Dralistico def. Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus
- Eddie Kingston & Claudio Castagnoli have a very intense sit-down interview with Caprice Coleman. Claudio will defend his ROH World Title against Eddie at SuperCard Of Honor.
- Matt Taven def. Darius Martin
- Brian Cage def. Tony Deppen; Following the match, Blake, Metalik & Fox got revenge for the earlier attack on The Embassy.
- Shane Taylor def. Silas Young
- Billie Starkz def. Miranda Alize
- Aussie Open def. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal
- ROH TV Championship: Samoa Joe(c) def. Cheeseburger
By: Brady Alexander