- David Benavidez and Demetrius Andrade Meet Saturday In Las Vegas
- The Battle Of Undefeated Super Middleweights Tops SHO’s Final PPV
- Benavidez vs Andrade UK TV Now Officially Confirmed
David Benavidez headlines on pay-per-view for the second time in his career.
The undefeated Super Middleweight took a unanimous decision over Caleb Plant in March and now puts his interim world title at stake against the undefeated Demetrius Andrade.
Two-weight champion Andrade has long been looking for a big fight and finally extended that search to PBC last year.
Benavidez has been linked with a Canelo Alvarez bout for the better part of two years but such a clash hasn’t materialised yet and the 26-year-old is hoping that a win here can finally earn him the ‘Goldent ticket’.
Canelo has a 3-fight deal with the PBC and chose to face Jermell Charlo in the first of those contests. He is expected to finish his contract with bouts in May and September with Benavidez more likely for the September date.
Mexican contender Jaime Munguia, who will face John Ryder in early 2024, has been rumoured to be the opponent for Canelo in May.
Benavidez vs Andrade Fight Card
- David Benavidez vs. Demetrius Andrade; 12 Rounds Super middleweight
- Jermall Charlo vs. Jose Benavidez Jr.; 10 Rounds Middleweight
- Subriel Matias vs. Shohjahon Ergashev; IBF world super lightweight title
- Hector Luis Garcia vs. Lamont Roach; WBA world super featherweight title
- Sergey Lipinets vs. Michel Rivera; 10 Rounds Super lightweight
- Vito Mielnicki Jr. vs. Alexis Salazar Flores; 10 Rounds Light middleweight
Benavidez vs Andrade UK TV UK Time, TV Channel, Date, Venue
Date: Saturday, November 25
Venue: Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
TV Channel: SHO PPV (US), FITE TV PPV (UK)
Prelims: 11:00 pm BST (6 pm ET)
UK Time: 1:00 am BST ( 8 pm ET/ 5 pm PT)
Ring Walks: 4:30 am BST (11:30 pm ET/ 8:30 pm PT)
Photo: Esther Lin/Showtime